Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Totally making these for Halloween
I have no idea what’s going on
Congrats, we have reached a period of time where there is a generation that does not remember the first memes.
please listen to this and watch this gif it’s very important
#LOOK AT THIS SHIT THOUGH#STEVE IS ALL MAJESTIC#AND DOES THE FANCY KICK THING TO GET HIMSELF UP#WHILE BUCKY IS JUST LIKE FUCK EVERYTHING AND ROLLS BACKWARDS OVER HIMSELF ONLY TO END UP FACE DOWN ON THE CONCRETE#I RELATE SO STRONGLY TO BUCKY HERE#LIKE YOU TRIED#AND IT DIDNT WORK#BUT THATS OKAY#YOU CAN STILL STAND UP#ITLL BE OKAY LITTLE SOVIET POTATO
a question: does anyone else get second hand embarrassment when watching con panels? like when fans start asking questions? do you ever get so embarrassed that you have to pause the video momentarily and just, chill for a minute?
cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
this cat lives in a show horse barn which is why it walks and runs that way
THIS CAT THINKS ITS A HORSE
If you’ve ever heard my rants about vaccination, you know it’s a major topic with me. Because hey, I’m one of these immunosuppressed people this comic talks about, so it’s a bit of a sensitive subject. (“Oh, I’m sorry, you don’t like getting vaccinated? I don’t like having three month long respiratory infections because you gave me the freaking flu, but I guess you don’t care about that”)
Essentially, Ellen and her wonderful character Katherine have just said it better than I ever could—and using Shaun of the Dead references, too!!! It’s all about herd immunity—getting vaccinated isn’t just about your own health, it’s about the health—and non-zombification—of the entire human race.
SO REBLOG THIS!! LIKE THIS!!! SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE!!!!!